Not everyone wants a formal wedding cake, or a plated dessert to be served at the end of a traditional meal.
This page is all about alternative options - things which we call towers. With their height and distinctive look they add a bit of drama and visual appeal to your wedding. They are convenient, as your guests can help themselves when they are ready and can enjoy them as finger food or create their own dessert plate.
Below we offer a few of our favourite suggestions, however if you have a different sweet treat then please let us know as we pretty much believe that you can make a stunning and delicious tower from most things!
Macaroons are a natural choice for a tower - either as a wedding cake alternative, as a small table centrepiece as an alternative to wedding favours, or as a key part of your dessert buffet. They are beautiful to look at, very portable for your guests and completely delicious.
· 10 tiers (approx. 170 macaroons) - £230
· 9 tiers (approx. 140 macaroons) - £190
· 8 tiers (approx. 115 macaroons) - £150
· 7 tiers (approx. 90 macaroons) - £120
· 6 tiers (approx. 70 macaroons) - £95
· 5 tiers (approx. 50 macaroons) - £65
· £30 stand hire fee (refundable if returned within 7 day of wedding)
o Metallic finish - £10.00/order
o Bespoke shell colour - £16.00/colour
o Bespoke macaroon – minimum of additional £0.60/macaroon, quoted on case by case basis
In theory, if you have a favourite cake we could probably make a tower out of it. However please find below some suggestions:
· Brownie/blondie – possible varieties are milk, dark or white chocolate, with nuts, with salt caramel, with strawberry, mint choc chip or English fudge
· Rocky Road – possible varieties are white, milk, dark chocolate, with or without raisins, with honeycomb, hazelnut praline, crystallized fruit
· Flapjack – possible varieties are honey, banoffee, hazelnut, raisin, pumpkin seed
Our towers are priced on a case by case basis depending on the desired portion size, quantity and type of decoration. A refundable deposit is paid for the stand hire which varies from £30-60 depending on the chosen stand.
Whilst we are more than happy to provide you with individual elements of the sweet edible side of your wedding, we would be absolutely delighted to provide you with everything that you need!
This could include:
· Wedding favours
· Macaroon tower table centrepieces
· Chocolate wedding cake
· Dessert buffet table
· Serve yourself macaroon/truffle ‘stall’
Let us know how many guests you are catering for and anything that you had in mind and we will get back in touch with you with some ideas and a quote. Packages such as this are offered at a discounted rate to individual elements